Bible Studies are a great way to get together in small groups and seek answer to tough questions in a caring and respectful environment. Knowing how, what and why God has communicated to us through His word is enormously important for all people and Bible studies provide an avenue for people to learn the answers to those questions. They are also a great way to get to know people, form great friendships and support one another in a loving way through whatever people may be going through.
At CPC we have a number of Bible studies which happen during the week for all different groups of people. The studies generally run during school terms and we would love for you to contact us to join one of them. The Bible Studies are:
- Adult Bible Studies are on every Monday and Tuesday nights at 7:45pm and 7:30pm respectively
- Young Adult’s Bible Study is on every Wednesday night at 7:30pm
- Ladies Bible Study is on every Thursday morning at 10:00am
- Mens Bible Study is on every Wednesday morning at 9:00am
- ‘Know Your Bible’ Study is on every Friday night at 7:45pm
Please contact us through the website for more information regarding locations and leaders of the groups.